Re: I need help with the Intelliscope hand controller

  • Bill Moore
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2008
      Bill

      I am not sure I follow. I have the "Orion Intelliscope Computerized
      Object Locator" manual #7880. At the bottom of the cover page, it says
      IN 229 Rev. F 6/26/06.

      The answer is a bit long-winded but the results are unbelievable, so I
      will post a word doc to the files section for the benifit of all
      interested.

      An excerpt from the doc:

      The results are truly amazing. Very consistent warps of 0.0 .
      I don't have to hope its in the FOV, its there. And I don't go back to
      that 25mm EP in search of every new object. They are always in the FOV
      of my most used EP, a 12mm Pentax, and most times near center. These
      mods like so many others are once again what makes these good scopes
      great ones.
    • Tim Kamel
      Message 39 of 39 , May 1, 2008
        Bill

        Got the document. Thank you

        Tim

        > I am not sure I follow. I have the "Orion
        > Intelliscope Computerized
        > Object Locator" manual #7880. At the bottom of the
        > cover page, it says
        > IN 229 Rev. F 6/26/06.
        >
        > The answer is a bit long-winded but the results are
        > unbelievable, so I
        > will post a word doc to the files section for the benifit
        > of all
        > interested.
        >
        > An excerpt from the doc:
        >
        > The results are truly amazing. Very consistent warps of 0.0
        > .
        > I don't have to hope its in the FOV, its there. And I
        > don't go back to
        > that 25mm EP in search of every new object. They are always
        > in the FOV
        > of my most used EP, a 12mm Pentax, and most times near
        > center. These
        > mods like so many others are once again what makes these
        > good scopes
        > great ones.

        > Groups Links

        Be a better friend, newshound, and