Re: Cooling Fans First Light/Power Source

  • Gene Baraff
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      --- In skyquest-telescopes@yahoogroups.com, "GLDowns" <gldowns@k...>
      wrote:

      > I did two tests to see how long a 9V battery would drive one fan -
      about an hour at room temp.
      > Gene D.

      I infer from this that there is a huge variation in how much current
      different fans draw. My two batteries in parallel driving two fans
      in parallel (a set up electrically equivalent to what you just
      reported) last at least five hours. Now I begin to understand the
      concern over power sources expressed by other members of this group.

      Gene Baraff