Hi Benny, "View Levels" are key to the understanding of SkyMap. They lie at the heart of everything it does. Every setting, such as the visibility ofchrisskymap
I just re-read your answer and think I miss-understood what you were asking. What I described will not due what you are asking. Looking Up, Alan From:w4wmm
Click on the ASTEROID symbol on the tool bar and set the "Level Range" and then click apply/ok. Looking Up, Alan From: bennydcanada@... [skymap] Sent:w4wmm
- Oct 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.