Hi, Carl, (Save Chris the trouble - busy man!) See: http://www.skymap.com/skymap_pro_faq.htm#win64 Cheers, Peter. http://www.madpc.co.uk/~peterv Approx. 55ºN,astropete
Hi there Chris, i have just had a brand new computer built with windows 10 64 bit on it, i have a full genuine skymap pro ver 10 on cd ! Will i and how do icarlremills
Sounds as if you have a full installation CD, so yes, install as per the FAQ. Regards, Chris From: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015chrisskymap
- Oct 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.