Something else to try when installing a useable Asteroid file. In later versions of Windows, when a file is automatically downloaded AND Skymap is in theastropete
You are using V10 and I am using V11. The file I am asking you to download from Skymap Pro's Yahoo Group website should work fine. If it doesn't, it won't makew4wmm
Sven-Goran, The asteroid link in Skymap Pro is broken. When you use it, you get a file that replaces ASTEROID.CAT with a file that cannot be used by Skymap.w4wmm
- Oct 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.