Target List font size with Service Pack 1

  • Ken Coates
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Chris,
      I loaded the service pack and now the font in my target lists is
      very small and hard to read. I figured out that if I change the "Report"
      font on the Preferences>Font>Screen... menu choice, it will fix this. But
      that was just a lucky guess. You might want to change it to say
      "Report/Target List" or something.

      Thanks for all the other responses. I would say that adding an installation
      option to load all files to the hard disk instead of just the star catalog
      would be a benefit and not difficult to do. Most computers have huge hard
      disks these days.

      Ken Coates