To-do list

  • Ben Siemerink
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi Folks!

      Chris Marriott wrote:

      > This is something I really should add to the installer as an option at some
      > stage. So much to do - so little time to do it in!

      This is something that has come along a couple of times and is a good idea. At
      the other hand it is something one only has to do once... Would you like us to
      prioritize your to-do list? 8-)

      > Nobody's ever asked for that before. I'll need to give that one some thought.
      > Anyone else have any views on the usefulness of this?

      So many good ideas. I am not going to say that this is a bad idea... but eeh,
      would you like us to prioritize your to-do list? 8-)

      I know from Vim (Vi IMproved, (by the way: very good version for windows as
      well!!!); yeah, I'm a Unix fan) that they have a public to-do list and that
      users can tell their priorities. This has lead to some trouble among the user
      community a while back. I don't know whether a public to-do list would be a good
      idea.

      Take care, Ben.
      --
      Ben Siemerink