Re: [skymap] I am from Argentina

  • chris@chrism.demon.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      Quoting norma delio <normadelio@...>:

      > Hi, I am not scientific but I need to learn all about de sky and cosmos.
      > Later I will tell you why because it is very strange my case.
      > Love to you all
      > Norma from www.mardelplata.com.ar

      Hi Norma,

      I suggest that you visit a good bookshop and buy a good book on astronomy. This
      mailing list is for discussing the use of the "SkyMap" range of astronomy
      software; it's not the place for general discussions about astronomy.

    • norma delio
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
        Oh I understand. But my teacher told me that this is what I have to learn in order to learn the constellations and the like.
        how is it so?
        regards
        Norma

        chris@... wrote:

        Quoting norma delio :

        > Hi, I am not scientific but I need to learn all about de sky and cosmos.
        > Later I will tell you why because it is very strange my case.
        > Love to you all
        > Norma from www.mardelplata.com.ar

        Hi Norma,

        I suggest that you visit a good bookshop and buy a good book on astronomy. This
        mailing list is for discussing the use of the "SkyMap" range of astronomy
        software; it's not the place for general discussions about astronomy.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Norma Delio desde Buenos Aires, Argentina

      • Bamm
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
          --- In skymap@yahoogroups.com, norma delio wrote:
          > Oh I understand. But my teacher told me that this is what
          > I have to learn in order to learn the constellations and the like.
          > how is it so?

          Hi Norma, I'm Bamm, a SkyMap user. You can go to www.skymap.com and
          download a demo version of SkyMap Pro 10. After you install it, you
          must set the location to Argentina. Now you can use the software to
          learn all about the sky! Just navigate around and you can find all the
          constellations, planets and deep sky objects. :)
        • norma delio
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
            I am taking a course on astronomy and the link is
            http://www.cielosur.com.ar
            regards
            Norma from Argentina

            norma delio <normadelio@...> wrote:

            Oh I understand. But my teacher told me that this is what I have to learn in order to learn the constellations and the like.
            how is it so?
            regards
            Norma

            Quoting norma delio :