Re: [skymap] Target list problem with Sky Map Pro 7

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      From: "tommyostlund" <ostlund.astro@...>
      To: <skymap@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:40 PM
      Subject: [skymap] Target list problem with Sky Map Pro 7

      > Hi,
      > I have problem to get upp the Target list. (After installing a new
      > harddrive and reinstalling Skymap Pro 7 on it). I have 5-6 mebers in
      > Data/Target map with xxx.tgl files copyed from the previous
      > harddrive.
      > When I try to open a target list I can't, in the menus all keywords
      > associated with target lists are grey and impossible to reach.
      >
      > I have no idea what to do!

      If the target list items are "greyed out" it means that the database is not
      available. The most likely reason for this is that you've not installed the
      database support files (the JET database engine). Make sure that the SkyMap
      CD-ROM is in your CD drive, then go to the "SkyMap Pro 7" group on the
      Windows "Start" menu and select the "Install Database" menu item.