Re: [skymap] Re: Occulation by Asteroid

  • AstronomyW4WMM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2004
      In a message dated 29-Jun-04 10:29:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
      rsbfoto@... writes:
      Now I can see all and also they are being shown on the skychart.
      Sometimes I do not see the obvious.
      =====================

      Rainer;

      Don't let that bother you. Skymap Pro has many features and it takes a while
      to learn them all. Chris has done a marvelous job of pulling it all together.

      Looking Up,
      Alan
      30° 40' 05.7" N
      88° 15' 46.7" W

    • AstronomyW4WMM@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2004
        In a message dated 29-Jun-04 11:50:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
        maxjasper@... writes:
        Thanks for telling us, we did not know either!

        Your Welcome!

        Looking Up,
        Alan
        30° 40' 05.7" N