Re: [skymap] Re: Scope drivers for 114GT

  • Dave Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2003
      Hi Chris..

      Thanks very much for your concern I really appreciate it. I have to be at work in 5min so I am afraid I can't say much at the moment. I tried it out again last night and it does seem to 'know' there is a scope attached, it just can't move it to anything without locking the program up. I will take a look in the NexStar manual after I get home this evening but I am not sure whether there is anything there that will help you write a driver. I hope there is but the 'manual' is pretty sparce.

      Must go as I am now late for work, but thanks for your help.

      Dave Scott