Re: [skymap] Re: PK 164 +31.1 problem

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2003
      From: "Jeffrey Gortatowsky" <indanapt@...>
      To: <skymap@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 7:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [skymap] Re: PK 164 +31.1 problem

      > From: <chris@...>
      >
      > Sorry I was being playful. I figured the problem was 'obvious' since a
      2475
      > is a galaxy and PK is a catalog of PNebs...

      My apologies, Jeff; my remark was rather inappropriate. I'm rather "under
      the weather" with a flu bug at the moment, and I wasn't in a very good mood
      at all yesterday.

      Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK
      e-mail: chris@... Web site: http://www.skymap.com
      Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers
    • Jeff Gortatowsky
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- Chris Marriott <chris@...> wrote:
        > > From: <chris@...>
        > My apologies, Jeff; my remark was rather inappropriate. I'm rather
        > "under the weather" with a flu bug at the moment, and I wasn't
        > in a very good mood at all yesterday.

        No problem. Been there, done that. I found this 'anomaly' while
        catching up on some email observation reports all the while while
        sneezing and coughing myself. Been home all week with one of the
        worst head colds I've had in a long time. Tis the season...
        fortunately it has abated.

        Jeff

        =====
        http://taxes.yahoo.com/