New comet data

    Message 1 of 16 , May 1 3:45 AM
      A set of comet orbital elements, current for 1st May 2000, has been uploaded
      to the Library area of the web site.

      Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK (chris@...)
      Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
      Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 15, 2000
              I thought you would all like to congratulate Chris on winning the 'Best
              Hobby or Personal Interest program' award at the Shareware Industry Awards
              Foundation meeting in Tampa FL this evening.

              regards

              Nick Thompson
            • aal@cix.co.uk
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 16, 2000
                Excellent!

                I've been using Skymap for ages now - I think I started with version 2,
                in fact, it was the first software I ever registered.

                Although I only use it rarely (you don't get much blue sky in Manchester,
                UK - and even then it's tinged with orange!), I still think it's
                marvellous value for money.

                So, congrats to Chris, indeed!

                ,\ndy
              • Norrene Albright
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 16, 2000
                  Congrats Chris-

                  Thanks to you for my personal favorite!!

                  BZs- Norrene

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 31, 2001
                        A set of comet orbital elements, current for 1st Apr 2001, has been uploaded
                        to the Library.

                        Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK (chris@...)
                        Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
                        Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers
                      • Bill Becker
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
                          Hi Chris,

                          Thanks. I just switched my delivery option from digest to individual
                          e-mails so I can keep abreast of new developments. I have to say,
                          SkyMap Pro is simply the best!

                          Best regards,
                          Bill

                          -

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 14 10:08 PM
                              A new set of comet orbital elements, current for 15th May 2001, has been
                              uploaded to the library area of the web site.

                              Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK
                              e-mail: chris@... Web site: http://www.skymap.com
                              Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers