New uploads and happy new year

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      First of all, permit me to wish everyone a very happy new year, and best
      wishes for 2002. This mailing list wouldn't work without the valued
      contributions of all our readers and posters!

      New uploads for Jan 1st:

      1. The usual set of comet orbital elements.
      2. Ben Siemerink's "Meteor Showers" file containing data catalogs, data
      tables, and map overlays has been updated to include information for 2002.
      3. Ben has also submitted a file of SkyMap Pro 8 constellation figures from
      Rukl's well-known book.

      Many thanks to Ben for these useful contributions.

      Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK
      e-mail: chris@... Web site: http://www.skymap.com
      Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers