Re: [skymap] Re: Intensity of Visibilty of eclipses

  • Sunil Bhattacharjya
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 6, 2013
      Further to my last mail, the Penumbral Lunar eclipse on August 16, 3139 BCE was reportedly visible in Kurukshetra, the following Solar eclipse at Sunrise was also visible in Kurukshetra but the third eclipse (i.e., the second Lunar eclipse) was not visible in Kurukshetra. I am particularly curious about the Penumbral magnitude of the first Lunar eclipse  on August 16, 3139 BCE.

      Regards,
      Sunil KB