Re: [skymap] Re: Satellite Predicitions

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2013
      Try this link:

      http://www.celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/visual.txt

      ====================
      Looking Up,
      Alan, W4WMM
      30.69° N 88.24° W

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Russ Brick
      Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:02 AM
      To: skymap@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [skymap] Re: Satellite Predicitions

      Hi Chris and group,
      While following this tread I noticed that there was no TLE Data to load when
      followed the

      instructions listed below.
      I an using Skymap Pro 8.
      Where online do I find the data and how do I make Skymap read it??

      Click Tools
      Hover over Satellites
      Click on Load TLE Data
      Click OPEN
      Select txt file with TLE's in it.
      Click OPEN

      That should do it...

      Thanks

      Russ Brick

      Got Stars?

      All of us could take a lesson from the weather........
      It pays no attention to Criticism.

      Please delete my address before forwarding this to others and please delete
      the
      forwarding history, which includes my email address and others. It is a
      courtesy
      to me and others who may not wish to have their email address' sent all over
      the
      world. Erasing the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and
      prevents viruses from being propagated.
      Thanks.....

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 130121-0, 01/21/2013
      Tested on: 1/21/2013 11:13:15 AM

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 130121-0, 01/21/2013
      Tested on: 1/21/2013 11:20:54 AM