Re: [skymap] Re: Needs after win 7 - 64 bits migration

  • GIRAUD PAUL THEO
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hi all.

      After the response of Peter VASEY and the constat of missing an executable file SK Pro 11 on the official CD i've copy all the content of the folder " Programs Files/SkyMap Pro 11 " from C: of my PC x32 Win XP machine in the folder  Program Files (x86) of my x64 PC.

      At the first launch of SK it ask for the CD, clic " Ignore " and SK runs  in x32 mode.

      You put the shortcut of SK on the quick launch bar, that's all.

      Thanks for all contributions.

      Paul Theo