Re: Asteroids

  • grahamandangie@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hi Tom, apologies, it was me trying to run ASTORB from within Windows that was the problem, once I ran it from the command line all was OK.
      I also tried the new Windows GUI which worked fine, many thanks.

      Graham

      --- In skymap@yahoogroups.com, Tom Dickens <tomdickens@...> wrote:

      > I forgot to mention, you certainly have to unpack astorb.dat first,
      > nothing is going to work unless you do that.
      >
      > Good luck
      > Tom

    • g2pyr7m2adgzk6mn245mb7gvg624qmroz3b6r5lo
      Message 35 of 35 , May 25
        Just followed you link for asteroids and copied it to SkyMap12 pro. Works great!!! Thanks for a newer file. Please keep it updated PRN.

        B Zielke