New file uploaded to skymap

  • skymap@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 58 , May 4, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the skymap
      group.

      File : /Astorb.exe
      Uploaded by : tdickens22 <tomdickens@...>
      Description : Astorb.exe - convert astorb.dat file to asteroid.cat for Skymap; run this with astorb.dat in same directory, asteroid.cat will be created. Copy asteroid.cat to SkyMap Data directory.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      tdickens22 <tomdickens@...>
    • bradtest1
      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 19, 2014

        I tried to use astorb.exe from the files area, but got error "Input file has incorrect record length.". It's the same error I got with the old astorb.exe. I'm using skymap pro 6. Any comments?

        Brad