Re: [skymap] Re: SkyMap Pro 11 Hangs

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18 11:51 PM
      The only thing that springs to mind is that perhaps you've told SkyMap to
      look for pictures of an object somewhere that's unavailable, so you're
      getting a network timeout on the search, or something like that? Try
      removing the "Picture" option from the right click menu
      ("File/Preferences/General") and see if that fixes it.

      The plot thickens. If I right click on any solar system object, or like a
      mag 1 star, it works OK. The other objects eventually open the info window
      but only after waiting about 2 min. or so.

      Don
    • handsonmytime
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21 3:50 PM
        Thanks a lot Chris that did it.