Reset SMP Pro 10

  • Pauline Ide
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      Dear SMP 10:
      I have lost part of the navigation bar (just under the menu bar). How do I restore it?
      Also How do I reset the factory values without having to reinstall SMP from the CD?
      Regards,
      P. D. Ide

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
        To get back a tool palette that you've turned off, use the
        "View/Toolbars..." menu item.

        To reset the program to its default values, use the "SMPReset" tool (from
        the "SkyMap Pro 10" menu on the Windows "Start" menu).