  • BMG
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi Could anyone help me with external data files in pro 11 I am sure it's something basic which I have missed I downloaded the sharpless catalogue of H11 regions and if I go to external data-data catalogs it shows up in the box but if I look on the maps I cannot see any Sharpless objects and if I do a search it comes up with " The object you requested is not in skymap's database".

      Cheers
      Bob