205P/2008 R6 (Giacobini)

  • Dennis Persyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
      I'm curious why this comet is not the most recent Comet Data download
      for SkyMap Pro. It is about magnitude 11.8 and has been imaged by a
      number of amateur comet chasers with modest equipment. I can get its
      coordinates from the Harvard site, but I'd like to see it SkyMap Pro.

      Clear skies,

      Dennis Persyk
      Igloo Observatory Home Page http://dpersyk.home.att.net
      Hampshire, IL
      Pier Design http://home.att.net/~dpersyk/Pier_Design.htm
    • Bart Kurzeja
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
        can You unsubscribe me somehow please.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
          Denis, just dowload the file using Skymap, and then make it the default list when asked. After that just tick all the comets you want to see, one being 205PGiacobini. I updat the list about every month or so. It is very straight forward.Clear skies. John H.