New comet data

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2000
      A new set of comet orbital elements, current for 1st Oct 2000, has been
      uploaded to the Library area of the web site.

      Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK (chris@...)
      Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
      Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 31, 2001
        A set of comet orbital elements, current for 1st Apr 2001, has been uploaded
        to the Library.

        Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK (chris@...)
        Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
        Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers
      • Bill Becker
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
          Hi Chris,

          Thanks. I just switched my delivery option from digest to individual
          e-mails so I can keep abreast of new developments. I have to say,
          SkyMap Pro is simply the best!

          Best regards,
          Bill

          -

            Message 5 of 16 , May 14, 2001
              A new set of comet orbital elements, current for 15th May 2001, has been
              uploaded to the library area of the web site.

              Chris Marriott, SkyMap Software, UK
              e-mail: chris@... Web site: http://www.skymap.com
              Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers