Re: [skymap] Hello

  • joel castillo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      Happy new year too...............!

      yiyiyiping <yiyiyiping@...> escribió: Happy new year !

    • badrichinni
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        happy new year to everybody i am from india. i am +1 student taking
        foundation for IIT. i am very much intrested in atronamy very much
        if u r good in it plz guide me sending me some information when u r
        free.good meeting u happy that i got a nice friend like u. we will be
        eagerly waiting for u r message.(with my friend prudhviraj) thinking
        that u send me a nice messages with which i get some unknown matter ok
        bye be CHEERING
      • Charles Broward
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
          Introductory message. Chris, I met you when you were at the Winter Star Party handing out Ver 5. I am still using it, and
          upgraded to Ver 11 after watching a club member demo some of its more useful features...Money well spent.

          Chuck in N. Florida

          C.S.Broward
          GhastlySky Observatory
          Gainesville, Florida