Mercury Transit

  • Bamm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Good luck to everyone who will be observing the transit of Mercury.
      Hope the sun clears up for all of us.

      If you happen to have an internet connection while observing from
      outdoors you can try NASA's live webcast:

      http://sunearthday.nasa.gov/2007/events/mercurytransit.php
    • Louis Mayo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        We will be having a panel discussion about the transit from Goddard
        and Langley with a feed of the transit from Kitt Peak. The panel
        discussion will be webcast on the sunearthday site, We will also pull
        in TRACE and SOHO images of the transit.

        Sadly, the weather at Goddard Space Flight Center near DC is not
        looking promising.

        Clear Skies!!!!
        Lou