I haven't reported this to mint as yet, but I'm seeing exactly the same response on Ubuntu 16.04. It's a clean install (VM) with the following packages:mechtronsystems
weird, weird... :-( I suggest that you submit the issue to the appropriate ubuntu/mint forum and report back to me. On Sunday, August 6, 2017, 12:52:57 AMskylendar
I also coppied skylander into the /usr/lib64 directory and it still could not load the .so marko@albarino /usr/lib64 $ sudo cp /usr/bin/skylendar ./ [sudo]mechtronsystems
See https://sourceforge.net/projects/skylendar for more info
- Dec 23, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.