precision

  • bdee1324
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      Hi!

      I installed the Skylendar. And it works too. But I surprise the local
      position (latitude and longitude)only set in deg:MM, and the sec
      isn't available.
      Please tell me if I can work with more precision.
    • skylendar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
        --- In skylendar@yahoogroups.com, "bdee1324" <bdee1324@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I installed the Skylendar. And it works too. But I surprise the local
        > position (latitude and longitude)only set in deg:MM, and the sec
        > isn't available.
        > Please tell me if I can work with more precision.

        This feature exists, but not on the current public version.

        By the way, a new version of sk has been released. Sk can now be
        installed on Ubuntu 7.10. Read the main page on my site before installing.