Hi Patrick, thanks for your explanation. Ciao, Pieropiero_cdn
Hi, don't know if I'm missing something, but I've noticed that when connecting to my mount (iOptron ZEQ25) through the INDI driver, CdC doesn't set the mountpchevalley
Hi, I am wondering whether it would be possible (OK, easy?) to add an asteroid's apparent motion (arc secs per hour or so) to the info list displayed whenpchevalley
All subject in relation with the usage of this software is welcome.
The preferred language is English.
Many question are already solved here! Please check the message archives before asking.
WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VERSION YOU'RE USING. THE NEW v.3 BETA HAS MANY CHANGES FROM v.2.7x.
- Dec 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.