Is there any way to assign hotkeys to the slew and sync operations? If not, could that feature be added? It would be nice to use hot keys after an object hasstargatecolorado
Magnus, The Gemini level 3 is pretty old. You might want to check with the Gemini.NET group to see if/how the current driver supports that. The level 4joessr
Hi! My Gemini is level 3, so the Gemini driver won't work here. I guess an upgrade to level 4 might be a good idea... I tried the POTH; and it worked nicely -mlarsson91
All subject in relation with the usage of this software is welcome.
The preferred language is English.
Many question are already solved here! Please check the message archives before asking.
WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VERSION YOU'RE USING. THE NEW v.3 BETA HAS MANY CHANGES FROM v.2.7x.
- Dec 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.