Version 10 of RTGUI has just been released. Its user interface has been enhanced to make it easier to use on a Windows Tablet PC. It uses CdC to draw arobertsheaff
My old Keyspan USB-to-Serial converter works with Windows 8.1. I didn't even need to download a driver for it - Windows found one automatically. You said yourobertsheaff
Hi, I had the version 3.11-snv-3065 and now I have just downloaded the version 3.11-snv-3126. In "Observing List" I no longer see the two checkbox "Markastrolupo
All subject in relation with the usage of this software is welcome.
The preferred language is English.
Many question are already solved here! Please check the message archives before asking.
WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VERSION YOU'RE USING. THE NEW v.3 BETA HAS MANY CHANGES FROM v.2.7x.
- Dec 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.