I'm using CdC 3.10. I can't work out how to get it to display the SAO number of the stars. I downloaded the Sky2000 catalog which installed a bunch of filesdavid_c_partridge
Hi folks - I'm a long-time user of both SkyTools3 Pro (ST3) and Cartes du Ciel (CdC). Because ST3 has never supported the Mac O/S, when I switched to ajimdonahue
But there is an option to control that in the last page of Catgen: "Prefix name with catalog short name". Just uncheck this option before to build the catalog.jacq_etche
All subject in relation with the usage of this software is welcome.
The preferred language is English.
Many question are already solved here! Please check the message archives before asking.
WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH VERSION YOU'RE USING. THE NEW v.3 BETA HAS MANY CHANGES FROM v.2.7x.
- Dec 16, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.