The Skunk River Paddlers are a group of Ames area canoeists and kayakers. Most are also members of the
Central Iowa Paddlers and Iowa Whitewater Coalition, the ISU Canoe & Kayak Club and other paddling and conservation organizations. SRP members lead and participate in trips within Central Iowa, Iowa, and the upper Midwest. Members organize and participate in paddling workshops and service activities including the "Paddle Iowa Calendar", the Story County Conservation Adopt-a-Park program and Partners Spring Festival, Story County Hikes, the Great Ames Adventure Race, and development of the Skunk River Water Trail.
Visit us at www.skunkriverpaddlers.org
Membership to our Yahoo Group is restricted so as to protect members from spam and viruses. When subscribing, please include a short note about yourself and/or your interests.
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Jun 1, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.