Spotlite On Roulette Records Vol.1 & Vol.2

  • Gary Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1 5:22 AM

      Vol1.

      Down On My Knees - Heartbeats
      She's So Fine - Cleftones
      Wedding Bells - Tiny Tim & Hits
      Do You Love Me - Edsels
      I Found A Job - Heartbeats
      Ain't Gonna Dance - Five Satins
      Can't You Tell - Darrell & Oxfords
      Nothing Can Go Wrong - Domineers
      Diamonds And Pearls - Turbans
      Tonight Is Just Another Night - Martiniques
      Ol' Man River - Flamingos (Full Version)
      Karen - Ly-Dells
      Tears From A Broken Heart - Devotions
      A Long And Sleepless Night - Chances

      Vol.2

      Picture In My Wallet - Darrell & Oxfords
      Rip Van Winkle - Devotions
      I'm Not Your Fool Anymore - Turbans
      One Day Next Year - Heartbeats
      Trudy - Cleftones
      Doll Baby - Tiny Tim & Hits
      She Wasn't Meant For Me - Shells
      A Sunday Kind Of Love - Devotions
      Rink A Dink A Doo - Edsels
      Sometimes I Wonder - Heartbeats
      Snow White - Devotions
      You Can Count On Me - Five Stations
      Screamin' Ball - Duponts
      Zindy Lou - Devotions

      Enjoy

    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1 5:35 AM
        Thank You, Gary!!  Vicki:)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1 5:55 AM
          You're welcome Vicky, enjoy your day off!