The Colpix Dimension Story Vols. 1&2

  • Gary Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012

      Blue Moon - Marcels
      Here Comes Big Ed - Wildwoods
      Goodbye Cruel World - James Darren
      Heartaches - Marcels
      Her Royal Majesty - James Darren
      Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares
      She Can't Find Her Keys - Paul Peterson
      Conscience - James Darren
      Johnny Loves Me - Shelley Fabares
      Keep Your Love Locked - Paul Peterson
      The Loco-Motion - Little Eva
      It Might As Well Rain Until September - Carole King
      Keep Your Hands Off My Baby - Little Eva
      My Dad - Paul Peterson
      Chains - Cookies
      My Coloring Book - Sandy Stewart
      Big Wide World - Teddy Randazzo
      Let's Turkey Trot - Little Eva
      Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) - Cookies
      He's A Bad Boy - Carole King

      Swinging On A Star - Big Dee Irwin
      Hey Girl - Freddie Scott
      Will Power - Cookies
      Happy Being Fat - Big Dee Irwin
      My One And Only, Jimmy Boy - Girlfriends
      Girls Grow Up Faster Than Boys - Cookies
      Baby, Baby - Cinderellas
      A Beatle I Want To Be - Sonny Curtis
      I'm Into Something Good - Earl-Jean
      Hey Everybody - Henry Alston
      The Old Crowd - Cookies
      Guitars And Bongos - Lou Christie
      Down Our Street - Jackie & Randrops
      Opportunity - Jewels
      What Are We Going To Do - David Jones
      (You Got)The Gamma Goochee - Gamma Goochee Himself
      I Can't Grow Peaches On A Cherry Tree - Just Us
      House Of The Rising Sun - Duane Eddy
      Georgianna - Princetons
      The New Recruit - Michael Blessing
      Hear What I Want To Hear - Ray Campi