YOUR ALL INVITED

  • musicman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      LIKE TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      I'D ALSO LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO A BRAND NEW WEBSITE "PITTSBURGH MEMORY'S THIS SITE ID DEDICATED TO THE PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA AREA

      THE PEOPLE

      THE SPORTS

      THE MUSIC

      BUT ESPECIALLY THE PERSONALITY RADIO DISK JOCKIES THAT MADE PITTSBURGH THE OLDIES CAPITOL OF THE WORLD.

      THERE IS PLENTY OF FREE RARE MUSIC UP THAT YOUR WELCOME TO IF YOU WANT

      ALOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT MAKES PITTSBURGH SO GREAT.

      IF YOU APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP I'LL BE PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS A MEMBER THE LINK TO PITTSBURGH MEMORY'S IS RIGHT BELOW

      GOD BLESS HAVE GREAT HOLIDAYS AND A MUCH BETTER YEAR TO COME.

      GARY LARKIN