Newby

  • NASHEE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi all...My name is Linda Couldstone, I live in England and I'm a vinyl Junkie ;-)
      I have a you tube page, please feel free to take a look.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/lindapopcorn
      Best regards
      Linda
      xxx
    • Rinso Kid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        I subscribed to your channel...some great music there!

        happy days!
        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          Hi:Glad to have you aboard.Enjoy the music,I try to change every month to month & a half.If there is something you are looking for & I have in my PC,I'll send to you.Thanks.
          Skip