New Rips 21

  • THOMAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      New Rips 21
      size - 78 MB @ 160 MP3

      Are You An Angel - Elvenos.mp3
      Darling How Long - Heartbeats '56.mp3
      Darling Take Me Back I'm Sorry - Ray Pollard.mp3
      Don't Say Goodbye - Moonglows '56.mp3
      Help Me With My Broken Heart - Sylvester Stewart.mp3
      It Doesn't Matter - Targets.mp3
      Just One More Kiss - Dick Webb.mp3
      Little Angel - Ruth Anne & Footsteps.mp3
      Lonely Footsteps - Ruth Anne & Footsteps.mp3
      Long Time Alone - Sylvester Stewart.mp3
      Memories Of Love - Tommy Stagg.mp3
      My Love - Five Keys ' 54 .mp3 (artist & year correct - title??)
      One Week Romance - Calendars.mp3
      Only To You - Fidelitys '59.mp3
      Sindy - Squires.mp3
      So Far Away - Rochell & Candles.mp3
      Teenagers Dreams - Valentinos.mp3
      Tell Me How - Wendell Nye.mp3
      The Invitation - Fidelitys '59.mp3
      To Have, To Hold and Let Go - Vince Everett.mp3
      Until The Day I Die - Tears  '56.mp3
      Vengeance - Matadors.mp3
      Where In The World - Fidelitys '60.mp3
      While I Dream - Neil Sedaka & Tokens  '56.mp3
      Wish I Could Change My Mind - Intervals.mp3
      Wishing Star - Fidelitys '60.mp3
      Yogi - The Ivy Three.mp3
      You're Gonna Need Me - Barbara Lynn.mp3