Beatmaking Software-$30

  • Get Paid
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008

      Wow, I have seen all types of beat making software from Fruity Loops to Reason 3.0 and this one cuts the cake.

      I downloaded the membership and was making beats online in less than a day!

      If you have been wanting to make beats but couldn't afford it, this will solve your problem.

      I am a member of this group and just wanted to let everyone know about it.