The School of Soul

  • gregory7483
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2008
      Peter Paul will be back on The School of Soul this saturday, July 26th
      at 8:00pm after some time off on vacation. Tune in for the best in
      classic and rare soul music on the east coast. You can listen on the
      station website at www.whcr.org.
    • gregory7483
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Everyone. I just wanted to remind you that The School of Soul is on
        this coming Saturday the 4th from 8:00pm to midnight (EST). This show
        plays some of the best rare and classic soul on the East coast. You
        can tune them in at www.whcr.org. The show is on every other Saturday
        night. The next shows are on: October 4, 18 then November 1, 15, 29.