Super Sunday - Super Silly

  • frozenflea
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Well, it is super sunday so let's see how we do with
      super silly Dickie Goodman. Here are some I heard but
      have never found,

      1) Flying Saucer the Third
      2) Berlin Top 10
      3) James Bomb
      4) Election '80
      5) Senate Hearing
      6) Purple People Eater
      (Rainy Wednesday 204)

      Nobody has been able to equal his ability to tell a
      musical story.

      dan
      frozenflea
      in NC
    • Puddleboy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        I have FS3 in my computer, so I'll put it here. I may have a couple of
        the others too, but I'll put FS3 here for you.

        ..... bbb