" Home from the hill" It has the mgm symbol on the 45 rpm still looking for it

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 8:39 PM
      OK I posted about this awhile ago. Upon looking at this woman's
      records I have, there was a record with the dark MGM symbol on it.
      This 45 RPM my mom had I now remember had that on it.
      She said the song came from that movie.

      Again its an instrumental piece. Has a country sound to it. My mom
      also indicated to me that this 45 RPM might have been a promotional
      45, not sold to the public. I have seen alot of those. If anyone can
      help me find this one I would gladly apreciate it. The song itself
      has a sad sound to it. Defantly sounds like it came froma a movie
      soundtrack. I have found the movie itself on Amazon.com. However
      there are no samples to listen to. I also do not reconise any of the
      titles I saw. Could this have just been a song that was not on the
      movie, or the song when the movie starts or when they roll the
      credit? If my memorie serves me, the flip side title has something
      to do with a Trial or a bank. I am going on my memory from when I
      was very little. I am now 35 LOL...

      Help PLease

      Mark
      Salt Lake City