Unscientific survey result and file D/L

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      About 150 people D/L 'The Scaffold'. Something like 8% of those sent
      me comments (I just knew it was going to be unscientific LOL).

      The general feeling was that FileFactory was a little confusing
      for 'new' D/L'ders, but once it was worked out (not difficult), it
      was on a par with other File Sharing hosts, access and D/L speeds
      being comparable. Thanks to those who sent comments, of course the
      main thing being I hope everyone enjoyed their free 'Scaffold' CD.

      I've U/L a new file to FileFactory it's...

      'Classic Rock n Roll Tearjerkers', a double CD. There are three
      files, the first is the covers file. It's only a small file and you
      can D/L very quickly and see if you want the complete album.

      Covers link...>>> http://www.filefactory.com/?02ba35

      CD 1 Link...>>> http://www.filefactory.com/?57ed86

      CD 2 Link...>>> http://www.filefactory.com/?bd7521

      Enjoy