File Uploads

  • doowopdogfishhead
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      I may be doing something wrong,anyway I clicked on the link to go to
      the uploaded files, and it says there is none.Please let me know if I
      am doing this correctly.
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
        --- In skips-lost-45s@yahoogroups.com, "doowopdogfishhead"
        <doowopdogfishhead@...> wrote:

        > I may be doing something wrong,anyway I clicked on the link to go
        > the uploaded files, and it says there is none.Please let me know if
        > am doing this correctly.

        Yahoo sent me a message that you must be approved.I gave the go ahead
        and approved you for downloading.I'll wait till tomorrow afternoon to
        post new music.Usually I change the selections after my Internet show
        on oldiesmusiclink-Live 365-Pepradiopresents.Hope you enjoy the music
        downloads.I change the music on tuesdays,once a week.Welcome to the
        site.Skipper