Intro's Quiz II - answers

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Quiet on the answer front this time - nevertheless here they're...>>>
      regards
      TerryUK
      -----
      01-Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
      02-Ben E King - Stand by Me
      03-Billy Fury - Halfway to Paradise
      04-Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas - Little Children
      05-Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
      06-Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones
      07-Brian Hyland - Sealed With a Kiss
      08-Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven
      09-Dave Clark Five - Bits And Pieces
      10-David Bowie - The Jean Genie
      11-Del Shannon - Runaway
      12-Donny Osmond - Puppy Love
      13-Electric Light Orchestra - Livin Thing
      14-Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
      15-Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco
      16-Gene Pitney - Backstage
      17-Gladys Knight & The Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
      18-Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
      19-Heinz - Just Like Eddie
      20-Hermans Hermits - No Milk Today
      21-Hot Chocolate - So You Win Again
      22-Jackie Wilson - Higher and Higher
      23-John Lennon - Imagine
      24-John Leyton - Johnny Remember Me
      25-John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
      26-Mark Wynter - Go Away Little Girl
      27-Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
      28-Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman
      29-Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go My Lovely
      30-Petula Clark - Downtown
      31-Surviver - Eye Of The Tiger
      32-The Beach Boys - Then I Kissed Her
      33-The Darts - Boy From New York City
      34-The Drifters - There Goes My Baby
      35-The Hollies - Bus Stop
      36-The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
      37-The Rolling Stones - Its All Over Now
      38-The Shadows - Apache
      39-Tom Jones - Its Not Unusual
      40-Wilson Picket - In The Midnight Hour