R A uploads

  • Puddleboy
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6 6:29 AM
      Today's batch of RA's can be found here...

      ..... bbb
    • Eddie
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 8 8:22 PM
        As usual, another GREAT collection of sounds in the latest "RA's".
        Thanks again Billy. One question is anyone else having trouble with
        the Mystics tune, "She's Got Everything" it fully downloads and opens
        Realplayer when clicked but doesn't play. All the other songs work
        fine. Any hints or suggestions. Thanks again

        Eddie (DoowopBear) H.

        --- In skips-lost-45s@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy"
        <billybackybear@y...> wrote:
        > Today's batch of RA's can be found here...

        > ..... bbb
      • Puddleboy
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 9 5:27 AM
          I had a real hard time getting them to play. You need an older version
          of 'Real Player' to play them.

          On the title mentioned. You might try converting it to something else,
          or wait for Tom to post the MP3 conversions.

          ..... bbb

          ote:
          > As usual, another GREAT collection of sounds in the latest "RA's".
          > Thanks again Billy. One question is anyone else having trouble with
          > the Mystics tune, "She's Got Everything" it fully downloads and opens
          > Realplayer when clicked but doesn't play. All the other songs work
          > fine. Any hints or suggestions. Thanks again
          >
          > Eddie (DoowopBear) H.

        • Puddleboy
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 14, 2005

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 14, 2005
              This week's batch of RA's can be found here...

            • Puddleboy
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 28, 2005
                Kicking off another week's worth of uploads with a bunch of RA's.

                (sorry, I skipped last week)

                ..... bbb