911RE: [SKHM] What has Seichim, etc done for you?

  • Chris Heath
    Aug 1, 2000
      RE: [SKHM] What has Seichim, etc done for you?

      Greetings All,

      <<What has Seichim, etc done for you?>>

      Seichim, Reiki, Sekhem etc. can be described as a
      personal development/discovery tool.  With one of
      the by-products being able to promote healing in
      others.  What we do when we connect with the source
      in this manner is that we begin to discover our complete
      being and our true self.  We begin to realise or reinforces
      our belief that our physical bodies is only one facet of our
      complete being.  This experience impacts in all parts of our
      life.  For myself when I walked through the first door and
      connected with this energy I had a sense of coming home (becoming
      complete).  It has impacted in all parts of my life in a positive
      way (although at times it did not seem positive) and promoted
      great growth for myself on all levels.

      Love and Light

      Chris Heath

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic