909What has Seichim, etc done for you?

  • Faith Cuthrell
    Aug 1, 2000
      We all talk about energy work and its healing benefits.

      but what changes have actually happened after starting on this path?

      I have taken up old passions-dog breeding and horseback riding. I
      have good relationships with my family-whom I hadn;t spoken to in
      years.And a better relationship to God/Source ( whatever name you
      choose)

      I have a good personal relationship too. Another thing I thought I
      would never have.

      I guess these are very mundane things;but the changes in my life seem
      extraordinary to me.

      Anyone else think energy work has benefitted them?

      Faith
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic