896Re: practicality

  • Ruy Silva
    Jan 8, 2000
      Thanks Lyn and Andrea. All Seichim goes back to Patrick. Bruce Way also teaches
      his 2 level Seichim with no mention of Ancient Eqyptian healing or the
      connection to Sekhmet. As he will be publishing a book some time this year on
      Reiki and Seichim it will be interesting whether he adds any of the information
      about Mystery Schools and what views he holds about this approach. During the
      attunement to Seichim by Way I felt I was floating on air.

      Andrea Arden wrote:

      > >Does anyone on the list teach Seichim in such a
      > >way as to attract people who are only interested in practical results not
      > >mystery schools or ancient history?
      > >>
      > >>Peace,
      > >>
      > >>Ruy
      > >
      > >* There are many here that teach Seichim Ruy. As far as what you are
      > >looking for the 7 facet Seichim aka Renagade Reiki would be closest I
      > >beleive to what you are looking for. Pretty simple. Just get the
      > >attunements and symbols and do as you will with it practically.
      > >It still has a history starting with Patrick to T'Om and down the line.
      > >Practically speaking for your own use you could just ignore it and simply
      > >use the energy and/or symbols.
      > >
      > >Joy & Peace,
      > >Lyn
      >
      > To All:
      >
      > I believe what you're referring to above, Lyn, is the Seichim I was attuned
      > to, but when it came to me it was 7 facets of Seichim along with 7 facets
      > of Sekhem. It was definitely connected to a mystery school setting though,
      > because it came down to my master from Lil Kilgallen at the Seichim Mystery
      > School (as it was called then) in Gaithersburg, MD. Later that school was
      > called the Seichim Mastery School, and after that the Sekhem Mastery
      > School. It may be called something else now; I haven't kept up with it.
      >
      > I don't teach it with a mystery school focus, however. So I guess that
      > suggests I might have a more practical orientation, Ruy.
      >
      > I think the most interesting thing about this particular system of Seichim
      > is that neither the student nor the teacher experiences any symptoms of
      > "attunement-itis" from it. Those I've attuned to it report that they sleep
      > like a baby afterwards, as contrasted to Karuna, which tends to make both
      > wired for a couple of days.
      >
      > Blessings,
      > Andrea

      > May healing energy flow to all who read this message.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic