Sandy's latest post for Chapter 9

  • sandyw2410
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      I'm still in chapter 9, enjoying sketching all the flowers that seem to be rushing into full bloom in the warm weather we've been having! I'm not in too much of a hurry to start Chapter 10-- trees, because the trees in our area are still bare. I might have to skip that one for now and head into Chapter 11.

      The URL for my flowers in flickr is:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/11285869@N03/4486257174/

      I always love reading your comments!

      Sandy in Michigan