Sandy's new post chapter 8

  • sandyw2410
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      I'm up to chapter 8 in Kate's book. It's about sketching the landscape. One of the points she makes is to not necessarily just copy what I see, but to rearrange things to emphasize certain elements. So. . . I painted this little hill and removed all the brush that usually hides it, changed the positions of some of the trees, etc. Fun.

      If you have a minute check it out. Your comments are always appreciated.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/11285869@N03/4406955517/

      Sandy in Michigan