Sandys new post, a walkabout

  • sandyw2410
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Good morning, everbody,

      I'm still in Chapter of Kate's Sketching in Nature book, the one about field sketching. I tried to incorporate several different things that I saw on my walk. Stop by if you get a chance. I always love to read your comments.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/11285869@N03/4324416591/

      Sandy in Michigan
    • Mary O. Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        Love it, Sandy!! Your winter sketches are wonderful!

        --
        Mary In Maryland

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryo_2/
        http://www.meomsblog.blogspot.com/
        Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

      • Tyanne Agle
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
          good for you to still be working outside . I finally admitted to myself that I don't WANT to sketch outside in this weather, so I will be working through the book when spring comes. I am enjoying seeing all of your entries.

        • soundofwings2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
            Tyanne,

            When I started out I didn't WANT to go out in this kind of weather, either.  But I'm so glad I've had the experience -- not just for the opportunity to sketch but also for the opportunity to walk around and look at everything with a new perspective.  There are so many possibilities.  On the other hand, boy do I wish Spring would hurry up and get here!

            Sandy in Michigan