New member

  • Donn
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
      Gee, am I the first one to post a message in our new group? Hope to see more.
      Donn
    • Donn
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
        Hmmm, I posted one message here. Didn't show up. Let's see if this one will post.

        Interesting to see I'm the first one to post a message here and open an album. Oh well, eager me, for now!
        Donn
      • Mary O. Martin
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
          Hi, Donn!
          I found my book yesterday so I joined this group as well as the Flickr group this morning! I guess the group doesn't officially get started until January, though, does it?
          Mary

          --
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryo_2/
          http://www.meomsblog.blogspot.com/
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
            You were the first on Flickr too. Hmmm, does that say anything about your computer habits, lol?
            Timaree

            > Hmmm, I posted one message here. Didn't show up. Let's see if this one will post.
            >
            > Interesting to see I'm the first one to post a message here and open an album. Oh well, eager me, for now!
            > Donn

          • donn
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
              Hi Mary,
              Welcome to the group.  Yes, sometime after the first of the year.  But I imagine you can start posting anytime.  Set up an album or make sure there's a link to your blog somewhere.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
                Isn't that what the flickr group is for? Will we be posting both to an album here and flickr, or whichever we prefer?
                Tyanne

                --- In sketchinginnature-group@yahoogroups.com, "donn" <donn.album@...> wrote:
                . Yes, sometime after the first of the year. But I imagine you can start posting anytime. Set up an album or make sure there's a link to your blog somewhere.

                > Donn

              • donn
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
                  Yep.  I usually post to my flickr.  The when I think of it, I post to by album in the group.
                  Isn't that what the flickr group is for? Will we be posting both to an album here and flickr, or whichever we prefer?
                  Tyanne

                  --- In sketchinginnature- group@yahoogroup s.com, "donn" <donn.album@ ...> wrote:
                  . Yes, sometime after the first of the year. But I imagine you can start posting anytime. Set up an album or make sure there's a link to your blog somewhere.

                  > Donn

                • Karen
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 17, 2009
                    I'm a new member here but then I guess we all are.   While waiting to start this project in January, I'm going to go through and practice with another of Kate's books- Sketching and Drawing.  I also will be working on continuing the journaling process we started in class.
                    Karen

                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/waysidejourney  (art)
                    http://alongthewayside.blogspot.com/  (art)
                    http://tropicalwaters-donn.blogspot.com/  (tropical fish)
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 18, 2009
                        Tyanne,

                        We'll be posting our sketches to the flickr group but using the Yahoo group to e mail, just like we did for the journaling class.  We posted our pages on flickr, sent them to the journaling group, and if we wanted to post a message we went to the Yahoo journaling group.

                        So, when you want to post an image, first post it to your flickr site.  Then transfer it to "Sketching in Nature Group " group.  Then to let everyone know you've posted you'll go to :

                        Sandy in Michigan