info request

  • Nathan Shumate
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 1999
      Can anyone direct me to good, unbiased info on the effectiveness of the
      following?

      1) subliminals
      2) pheromone-based perfumes

      Thanks,

      Nathan Shumate
    • Serdar Yegulalp
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 1999
        In the first case, depends on what you mean by "subliminals". I've heard
        the term used to describe everything from "suggestion" tapes to abstract
        wallpaper with allegedly pornographic designs...